What are we like?
We typically design large and complex industrial and public buildings and, as we follow the entire life cycle of the house, the tasks are many and varied. Whatever we design, whether it’s an office building, factory, laboratory or data centre, our design skills are not replaced by technology. We deliver outstanding architectural appearance and technical content in the form of an uncompromising information model. Our work doesn’t stop there, as we bundle various applications to accelerate design, construction coordination and operations. We do this in a team effort, with everyone contributing their best knowledge responsibly. It’s an incredibly complex task that, if done well, the joy of creating it gives you the experience of teamwork and flow. All this with a promising future, in an outstanding office environment, with unlimited opportunities for development.
What we offer
As much responsibility as you want and as much as your professional experience allows. If you do it right, we’ll give you real credit, if you make a mistake, we’ll tell you so we can learn from it together. We’re sure you have room to grow and we’ll help you do that. We have a fast-growing, startup-like company culture, so you’re sure not to get grassed up. Officially, we’d say that:
- Excellent working environment, young team (above national average in CX-Ray survey)
- A stable, constantly growing company
- Innovative company management
- Competitive salary
- Interesting, constantly challenging work, opportunity for professional development
- Cooperation on digital platforms, innovative construction management
- Home office
What a BIM modeller does for us
- Modelling (point cloud processing, Revit model building, family editing, advantage)
- Design (design of technical solutions, independent execution of subtasks)
- Coordination (liaising with co-designers, colleagues, clients)
When should you join us?
The ideal candidate will be a practical, tech-savvy, sociable person, with a background in building design and/or construction and an understanding of the context of a building. It is a definite advantage if you have design experience in a school or office abroad.
You should know that your attitude
is more important than your current technical knowledge.
It’s a career, and wherever you join, you’ll keep learning, just like we do. What we would add:
- Fluency in Hungarian and English and confident computer usage (required)
- architect/civil engineering degree (advantage)
- assertiveness and advocacy skills (an advantage)
- interest in BIM and LEAN (advantage)
- interest in project management (advantage)
- interest in FM (advantage)
- teaching, lecturing experience (advantage)
If it sounds a bit scary at first, just get in touch, don’t worry, we won’t bite. Have the drive and self-esteem, we’ll teach you the details and help you with everything.
When shouldn’t you come to us?
- if you like stability and can’t bear to step out of your comfort zone;
- if you find it hard to admit when you’ve made a mistake;
- if you are uncomfortable with criticism or open speech;
- if you start your sentences with “the problem is…”.
Place of work
Budapest, 2nd district, ZenGarden Office Building.
Struggling with your first CV?
Don’t worry, our HR manager has put together a list of the most important criteria for your selection.
Already going for job interviews?
Watch out for the warning signs so you don’t get stuck for years because of a bad decision.
Upload your CV and portfolio (optional) using the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll read it and be sure to get back to you.