What are we like?
We typically design large and complex industrial and public buildings and, as we follow the entire life cycle of the house, the tasks are many and varied. Whatever we design, whether it’s an office building, factory, laboratory or data centre, our design skills are not replaced by technology. We deliver outstanding architectural appearance and technical content in the form of an uncompromising information model. Our work doesn’t stop there, as we bundle various applications to accelerate design, construction coordination and operations. We do this in a team effort, with everyone contributing their best knowledge responsibly. It’s an incredibly complex task that, if done well, the joy of creating it gives you the experience of teamwork and flow. All this with a promising future, in an outstanding office environment, with unlimited opportunities for development.
What we offer
As much responsibility as you want and as much as your professional experience allows. If you do it right, we’ll give you real credit, if you make a mistake, we’ll tell you so we can learn from it together. We’re sure you have room to grow and we’ll help you do that. We have a fast-growing, startup-like company culture, so you’re sure not to get grassed up. Officially, we’d say that:
- Excellent working environment, young team (above national average in CX-Ray survey)
- A stable, constantly growing company
- Innovative company management
- Competitive salary
- Interesting, constantly challenging work, opportunity for professional development
- Cooperation on digital platforms, innovative construction management
- Home office
What a BIM manager does for us
- Project BIM coordination (implementation of office and international standards in the project, QA, coordination of BIM models from different software environments [Revit,IFC,NVD], development and maintenance of CDE environments)
- Development (developing synergies in the software environment, developing and testing workflows)
- Coordination (liaising with co-designers, colleagues, client)
- Analysis of BIM models (e.g. collision analysis, cost analysis, sunpath analysis)
When should you join us?
The ideal candidate will have experience in design and/or construction, a vision of the context of a building and a wide range of experience as a general designer in the execution of projects. Practical knowledge of Revit gained at a school or office abroad is a definite advantage.
- At least 1-3 years of experience (required)
- Fluency in English and confident computer usage (required)
- Hungarian language at a conversational level (required)
- Revit knowledge (required)
- Higher technical education (advantage)
- Strong action and advocacy skills (advantage)
- Good communication skills (advantage)
When shouldn’t you come to us?
- if you like stability and can’t bear to step out of your comfort zone;
- if you find it hard to admit when you’ve made a mistake;
- if you are uncomfortable with criticism or open speech;
- if you start your sentences with “the problem is…”.
Place of work
Budapest, 2nd district, ZenGarden Office Building.
Upload your CV and portfolio (optional) using the form below or send an email to email@example.com. We’ll read it and be sure to get back to you.